- A fantastic presentation by Amy Langerman, Esq. about behavior management
- A session with Brian Reichow, PhD., BCBA-D, about the implications of the new DSM-5, especially for individuals with autism
- An interactive litigation strategies session headed by Jon Zimring, Esq.
- A special education finance session with Sonja Kerr, Esq.
- A session presented by Andy Feinstein, Esq. and Caroline Heller, Esq. about the meaning of "free appropriate public education"
- A brainstorming session for 2013 policy considerations
The conference also covered developments in recent case law and current trends in special education.